Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 8-Breakfast Ride!

The kids are with their dad this weekend, so I got to join my former bike team on a Reunion Breakfast Ride! It was a cold morning for a ride, but thank God the wind wasn't a blowing! This group is crazy, but lots of fun. Dale, the guy in the yellow jacket, owns a couple of McDonald's franchises, so we ate breakfast there for free and then he gave us a behind-the-scenes tour. It was pretty impressive. It probably looked a little strange for a bunch of people in cycling gear taking a tour of McDonald's!


This is a picture of me with my friend, Don, from my cycling team. We will be collecting money for Leukemia and Lymphoma at the intersection of 13th and Rock on Saturday, April 5th (10-4p.m.), so mark your calendars and stop by to donate!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Busy day. Busy week. You will have to go back to work to get some rest. :-)