Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Craziness!

This has been quite the week so far. I'm totally swamped at work because it is commentary time for the students. This means I send home their grades and comments in regards to their progress. It takes me a long time to do these, and we do it six times a year! If I had a day off for this particular event every time it rolled around, my life would be so much easier. I worked through the weekend on my other school project: Science Olympiad. While being a great thing for students, I am finding myself tiring of this yearly competition consisting of 23 events to get together. It is quite a chore. Enough complaining. Thankfully, I have this to keep me going...

Besides me being crazy busy at work, I also have had to deal with both Harrison and Maddy misbehaving at school this week! They have been doing a lot of "apology artwork" to take to their teachers. Hopefully, this is only a phase. The weather is changing once again to blah and cold, so this may be why they are acting this way??? That is my reasoning.

I won't go into the other reason that this week has been so awful. Let's just say it has something to do with money, or the lack of it. Luckily, I have (had) a savings account for "rainy" days. Enough of that. Luckily, I'm rich with many other things. Like family and friends.....


Thanks for listening, James.

2 comments:

Danna said...

Sounds like you are tired. I know how that feels. I keep thinking "spring and summer will come". I hear the Dora fish in the movie "Little Nemo" singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" as a cheer to motivate myself along. I sent your photo on to your uncle this morning to give him a ride in the way back machine. Take care... Hugs

Denise said...

Apology artwork. I'd never thought of that. I'll put that one in the idea file. Hope your week gets better.