Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What Makes Us Happy!


Life is pretty simple for the young. Harrison was overwhelmed with joy when I found James, a red train from the "Thomas the Tank Engine" train collection. James had been hiding behind the bed for a few weeks. For Maddy, all it takes is a little paint on the nails!
As for me, I wrote all about what makes me happy in a blog titled, "My Passion" but I can't seem to get it to come to the top of the blog list. Remember, I'm new to this blogging thing. So, scroll down to December 21st and check it out. (To all my experienced blog friends, help me out here...any suggestions?)

3 comments:

Danna said...

Hi Amy,
I am glad that the train has been found. I know how that can be. And Kari always liked polish too.
Have a good day.

Jaime said...

Painted nails make me happy too.

Denise said...

Amy: I have had luck changing the post date on the blog entry to be the most recent date.