Friday, December 14, 2007

Blogging is Better with Photos!














Yippee! I figured out the problem and here are birthday party photos! Harrison is a "Thomas the Tank Engine" fan. Even though he already owns a lot of these little trains, he received more for his birthday and has been playing with them ever since! He also loves the movie "Cars". This is his other favorite toy. I love watching him line up all his trains and cars, then make noises and have them "talk" to each other! He is one happy three year old!
You will notice that all the party attendees were girls! I will not approve of this in a few years, but for now, we thought it was pretty cute. Pictured are Lexi (what she is doing with her hand, her mother and I haven't figured out?!), Hannah and Emma, friends from daycare, and big sister, Maddy. They all had a fun time!

Maddy is learning to read and write. It is amazing to watch this process. She is just so proud of herself. This picture is of her first sentence ever! I love "yo" too baby!

2 comments:

Danna said...

Hi Amy, it is amazing how much Maddy has grown. We were there visiting 4 summers ago before Riley was born. He is featured on my blog one of the days last week. I took him for 4 shots and he didn't cry. He was very brave. Aaron will be in todays blog entry. Have a good day. (hugs)-
your blogging aunt ;-)

Danna said...

OK, it took me a while...I said there would be something on Aaron today but now I put a picture on my blog which is really funny. Check it out when you can. They are all gamers. :-)
Talk to you later... Danna