Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Fun with Grandma Vicky and Aunt Kelly



















Last night we heard the sleigh bells jingling as we enjoyed our annual sleigh ride through Bradley Fair. The kids and I did this last year and they just loved it! This year Grandma Vicky and Aunt Kelly joined us. The night couldn't have been better! The chill in the air definitely made it feel like Christmas, but there was no wind! Even though we ride through a shopping center parking lot, it really is a fun time!

This was our "sleigh"
This is a "Dutch Letter". I received a bag of these "letters" from one of my students with baking instructions. I had never received a gift like this before, but I MUST know where Jack's mother purchased these. They are sooooooo yummy! They have a nutty filling of some kind, but I haven't figured out exactly what it is yet! Best student gift ever!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Great pics. I wish I could see a little more of that letter, though. I think it's an S.

Unknown said...

Hey, that's the same sleigh I took my kids on! Lemme tell ya, my daughter was on cloud nine. However, my son acted acted bored and annoyed the whole time ... ugh, boys!